As Bali Responds to the COVID-19 pandemic, we at Arya Arkananta are committed to prioritise and protect the health, safety, and well-being of our staff, guests, partners, and the local community by providing a safe and clean hotel experience that puts people first.
We appreciate just how challenging things can be in these unprecedented times, The processes and measures that we have taken to enhance cleanliness, ensure safety and support personal welfare are as follows:
- Temperature checks upon arrival. Temperature screening shall ensure that any staff members, visitors or house guests with a fever (of 37.4°C or more) are restricted from entering the hotel premises.
- Hand washing or hand sanitising upon arrival is required.
- Correct protocol is applied to both check-in and check-out procedures.
- Sanitised guest room keys.
- Thorough sanitisation of rooms before guest arrival and after guest departure.
- Thorough sanitisation of tables and chairs after being used in the restaurant and bar.
- Guests may decide whether they want to use the cleaning service during their stay. Cleaning will always be done when the guests are out of the room.
- Provision of hand sanitiser stations in all public areas such as reception, the restaurant, bar and meeting room.
- Social distancing indicators and signage.
- Enhanced and thorough cleaning protocols of all surfaces in guest rooms, including increased deep cleaning/disinfecting of high touch areas.
- Frequent sanitisation of high-touch surfaces in public areas.
- Hospital grade disinfectant is being used for our strict routine cleaning.
- Revised laundry protocols for washing and collection of bed linens and towels during the stay and after the guests’ departure to avoid contamination.
- To meet social distancing requirements, our restaurant, bar, meeting room and all public areas will allow for a 2-metre space between guests, and physical distancing between tables.
- Contact tracing initiatives have been implemented for all guests, visitors and staff.
- Hand sanitiser, wipes and sanitising spray are all available for use during meetings/events.
- Reinforcement to our teams of personal hygiene, through frequent hand-washing and use of alcohol-based hand sanitisers.
- Food & Beverage team members are required to wear gloves and masks in the kitchen. Servers are required to wear Personal Protective Equipment (PPE).
- Ongoing temperature and symptoms monitoring of our team.
- Regular staff briefings and training on hygiene, safety, emergency procedures and pandemic protocol and procedures. These are thorough and regularly updated with best-practice advice.
- Upgraded team training on enhanced Food & Beverage hygiene and cleaning procedures has been undertaken.
If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us.